Sunday, February 10, 2013

True self

I just had this delightful realization about why things are opening up for me. I like to think of it as little tiny cracks in the many many layers of conditioning I have built up over the last 30 years. These little cracks are just the beginning of bigger change. These little cracks are the seed and are the initial step on my new path.
In having to verbalize what is happening for me, I struggle a bit. I tend to feel self conscious about sounding too hokey or artificial. In examining this, I see a truth and insight that I have long lacked. If you speak the truth honestly and clearly, people intuitively know this and respect and appreciate it. They can connect with it and it draws you closer to them. Bonding with people has always been hard form me because I failed to speak my truth and let people see my boddhichita for fear of being hurt. Now I see that the boddhichita is my greatest gift and the way to connect and reach others. By telling my truth from the heart, I allow people to see the real me and naturally they love and connect with me because they are the same. Reaching out with my warm, kind heart and my truth, I naturally connect with the same warmth, compassion and truth in others. What a simple yet life changing idea! Allowing my true self to shine allows it to be reflected by those I interact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment